Call for Demos: MobileHCI 2018
September 3rd - 6th, Barcelona, Spain.
20th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction with Mobile Devices and Services.
=== Important Dates ===
- Demo Submission Deadline: May 16th, 2018
- Demo Notification: June 22nd, 2018
- Demo Camera-ready: July 2nd, 2018
=== Introduction ===
The MobileHCI 2018 Demonstration track provides a space for researchers and practitioners to bring hands-on experiences to conference attendees. We look forward seeing and trying interesting:
- Functional prototypes of devices and systems
- Mobile and wearable applications and services
- New interaction techniques
- Innovative examples of mobile experiences
- The demo session will be the highlight of the conference reception.
Also, we want to provide a chance to suggest long-term demos that could be exhibited and used throughout the conference, for example:
- Mobile applications that could enhance the conference experience for attendees or organizers
- Bulky installations that are not worth bringing only for a demo session
- Exhibits of the history of MobileHCI. This is of special interest this year, given that it is the 20th anniversary of the conference.
We encourage making your demonstration appealing and presenting it in an innovative way, to attract the participation of attendees.
Note that the demonstrations must be about research, not business. The demo forum is not an opportunity for marketing or sales presentations. Business-related visibility is only available for sponsors.
=== More Information ===
Information on preparing your submission, selection process, etc. can be found here:
Also feel free to contact the demonstration Chairs:
Eve Hoggan – Aarhus University (Denmark)
JP Carrascal – Microsoft (Redmond, USA)