UX STRAT is holding a 1d UX Strategy Masterclass in Cambridge on 5.18.16 hosted by IBM Design. Here’s the event information - registration is open but seats are limited, so sign up soon!
This should be a great day.
Paul Bryan / UX STRAT
Rob Corell / IBM Design
UX STRAT 2016 UX Strategy Workshop
Boston 5.18.16 hosted by IBM Design
UX Strategy Workshops are one-day training sessions for UX / CX professionals, product team members, user researchers, and business executives who want to learn how to formulate or guide a user experience design strategy, and how to communicate it effectively to their organizations.
Topics covered in this one-day workshop include:
- Moving from tactical to strategic UX / CX design
- Aligning experience design with your company’s business strategy
- Creating a data-driven user model
- Experience mapping
- Design thinking for feature set innovation
- Creating an experience design strategy
- Communicating your UX strategy to executives, partners, and your team
The UX Strategy Workshop is facilitated by Paul Bryan, organizer of the UX STRAT conferences on UX Strategy in Europe and the USA. The content in the UX Strategy Workshop is taken from Paul’s extensive consulting
experience in this area, and includes examples and references from many of the presentations at UX STRAT conferences.